My Etsy Shop - Instagram

Tribute to my Chacos

My chacos are so very fun.
I've worn them for a year.
My doggie tried to chew this one.
I kicked him in the rear.

(Not really. I didn't kick him. But really, he tried to eat my shoes. Again.)

I wore them in the southern rim
They made me feel so cool.
I took some risks, stood near the edge.
Please don't consider me a fool.

I wore them in the northern rim.
They got all red with dirt.
I wore them when I hiked within.
Not once did my feet hurt.


I wore them in the narrows trail
The dirt was washed away.
They helped me walk upon the rocks
And enjoy that glorious day!

I love my chacos through and through.
I wear them rain or sun.
They're good for walking, hiking, stalking
And shooting a something-gauge shotgun.
Don't I look like I know what I'm doing?

Who gave that girl a gun?! And check out her sweet chacos!

P.S. Remember to follow me!










Comments

megan said…
Okay. I DISTINCTLY remember all of you girls coming up to Asheville to visit me and making fun of me for my Chacos!!! Oh, how the tides have turned. Just goes to show I'm a trendsetter! And Asheville knows where it's at. Try Dr. Bronner's peppermint soap. I promise you'll love it. ;)
NO way! I didn't even know you wore them until way after that. Besides it was too cold for chacos. I think we were making fun of you for wearing patchouli oil. ;)

Popular Posts