My Etsy Shop - Instagram

Follow Me....

...to the ends of the earth!

Just kidding. I don't really want you to follow me to the ends of the earth.

I do, however, want you to become a follower on my blog if you aren't already. If you're following through RSS, Facebook, or Networked Blogs, thanks! Small request: can you follow on blogger too?! It's easy if you already have a gmail account - just click "Follow" on the left sidebar thing.

Thanks, guys.

When I was in high school, my BFF Alyssa and I made lots of movies. They were stellar. Seriously. Not really.

One of them was based on Dracula (you know, the bad vampire before good vampires existed?). Alyssa played the role of high school-aged, female Dracula. In one scene she stood infront of the light switch, flicked it a few times behind her back, said, "Follow meeeeeee!" in a high-pitched voice, then walked off frame.

We had to do a bazillion takes, because neither of us could help cracking up when she said, "Follow meeeee!"

We thought we were funny.

I still think we're funny.

I'm fairly certain we were the only people who thought this way at the time. Hopefully they've come around by now.

All that to say, if you can, imagine me flicking the lights in your house. Great. Now imagine my voice in a high pitched tone saying, "Follow meeee!"

Perfect. Now, please obey. With regards to the blog. If you want. No pressure. Just sayin'. Cheers!

Comments

The image you created in my mind of you flicking the lights in my house and talking in a creepy voice was so compelling that I just had to obey...
Adam said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bethany said…
Haha! I second Breanna's comment! Although I have to say I'm a bit creeped out by the image in my head! Dracula (the book) was pretty frightening! I'm sure your friend wasn't that scary though. =)
tonisulli said…
So weird - I thought I had clicked 'follow' on your blog long ago.

I disappeared somehow or the click never made the connection.

I am now connected and following. :)

Popular Posts