My Etsy Shop - Instagram

Regal Rufio

If there's one thing Rufio loves, it's this:
He can't get enough of it.


The wind rushing through his sleek fur...I mean, I know how it feels. I love feeling the wind on my face, whooshing my hair behind me. It's like that scene in the 2005 Pride and Prejudice - where Elizabeth stands on a cliff facing the wind...yeah...just like that.

This was right after he said, "I'm king of the world!" I don't know how he knows that line, since I've never let him see Titanic. It's PG-13, and he's only a year old. Maybe he heard it from us.

Yeah, he's kinda the bomb.com.

Comments

Lisa said…
"This was right after he said, 'I'm king of the world!' I don't know how he knows that line, since I've never let him see Titanic. It's PG-13, and he's only a year old."

You are seriously one of the funniest people I know!
Vicky said…
Rufio is so much like Zane....weird..and kinda cool at the same time.

Popular Posts