My Etsy Shop - Instagram

The Wind Premiere: Rescheduled!

Sunday was supposed to be the premiere of The Wind at the Enzian. I posted about it a few weeks ago. I got all dressed up, and Zane and I skipped church and showed up at the theater, and behold! the sound was not working.

The theater closed all showings for that day. 

But most of the cast was already there, so we made the most of it...


...and took some group pictures,... 


...got DVD copies,...




...and did cast interviews! Here's a short clip of Zane asking our director Al an interview question. 

All the cast interviews will be on the final DVD release. This is just a teaser to get you to come to the rescheduled premiere. 


Zane was my arm candy/photographer/videographer, but I forgot to get a picture of us while we were there, so here we are in the kitchen after the premiere that didn't happen. 

The premiere has been rescheduled for this coming Sunday, May 27 at 1:00pm at the Enzian.

Please come out if you can! Now that I have seen the film, I can tell you it's a really great short film. The cinematography and music are amazing. I was super impressed. I love seeing the final product of artistic collaboration!

And before you ask - I'm not showing my copy of the DVD to anyone until after the premiere, because I want you all to see it on the big screen and support us at the Enzian!

Comments

Popular Posts