My Etsy Shop - Instagram

Maternity Photo Shoot

Sunday afternoon we did a photoshoot outside my grandma's house with Leah from LoveTree Photography. We had a really good time and got some great photos!

31 weeks

I wasn't sure about doing maternity photos, especially during the time that I was feeling kind of insecure about my appearance. I wasn't sure that I wanted to remember myself looking chubby.

However, I've felt much better in the last couple weeks - prettier and more excited about my pregnant body. I thought I would hate the third trimester, but my belly popping out and getting bigger has actually made me feel cuter. I can't understand it, but so far, the third trimester has been my favorite. No nausea and no more awkward middle stage.

I feel vain talking about my appearance like this, but I'm sure you understand what it's like to worry about how you look.

I didn't want to regret not taking maternity photos, especially if this is my only pregnancy. I want to experience all the rites-of-passage that I've watched so many other parents experience. I researched a few photographer friends' maternity sessions and decided to ask Leah to do the shoot for us. She was able to fit us into her busy schedule, and I'm so happy that it worked out.

Follow the link to her blog to see more shots of our fun afternoon! She does great work and is great to work with!

Comments

Popular Posts