My Etsy Shop - Instagram

Twihard Barbie

I usually do book reviews on Mondays. This isn't a review, but it is book-related. Sort of.

When we were in NYC, we visited the huge Toys R Us near Time Square, which has a life-sized Barbie dream house. While exploring the second story of Barbie's dream house, we found this:

Yes, Barbie has these three in her personal collection. 

The question is: Team Edward or Team Jacob? 

If that wasn't enough to knock your socks off, there's also this: 
Jane and Alice.

I wonder if Taylor, Rob and Kristen own the Barbie versions of their characters. If I had a Barbie of myself, I'd totally display that on my Mattel, I mean mantel. That's when you know you've arrived. 

Unfortunately, we didn't see any of these for sale, just display. Shucks. I might have bought Edward. 

Comments

Popular Posts