My Etsy Shop - Instagram

NYC: Empire State Building

We're leaving today, and boy, will my feet be happy! We've had such a great time this weekend, starting Friday night with our Empire State Building adventure. 

Here's a view of the East River (I think) from the observation deck. 

My sister's friend Katie lives in NYC and is a tenant of ESB, so we got in half-price!
She also acted as our tour guide from the top. 

We also got to skip the lines and go back down in an elevator all by ourselves! 

Afterwards we went to dinner and saw Katie's apartment. Here we are on the roof of her building chilling out. She said I have a place to stay next time I visit. So sweet. 

That's where I got this great shot. Beautiful clear sunset in NYC. 

Thanks, Katie, for making our adventure to such an NYC icon super fun!! 

Comments

Popular Posts