My Etsy Shop - Instagram

NYC Day 1: Feet Hurt

Our girls' trip to NYC is now in full effect. We landed at 11:30am and had a very complete, fun-filled day!

Bad news: my feet hurt and I don't have my camera cord to upload pictures.
Good news: I'm having a blast in NYC!

I wish I could share photos of everything we're doing, but I guess those will have to wait until next week. In the meantime, here some highlights of today. You'll have to imagine the pictures for now:

Half-price, beat-the-lines tour of the Empire State Building
Patio dining along 6th Ave
Tourist attraction/shops like Toys R Us and M&M World
Central Park, Bryant Park
Walking

Walking. Wow. My feet don't know what's up. The city's still up and at 'em at 9:15, but we're pooped! Tomorrow we'll try to stay awake to experience the night life. Tonight, our legs need rest. 

I'll keep you posted!

Update - Zane advised me to buy a cord, so I can share this with you to go with what we did today:
Evening view from the roof of our friend's apartment building. 

Comments

Popular Posts