My Etsy Shop - Instagram

How I Spent My Summer Vacation, Pt. 1

Summer vacation is different when you're not in school anymore. If you want to have a summer vacation, you actually have to take off of work and plan it - there's none of that "I'm off for three months" crap.

So, last November, I was antsy about life and I said to Zane, "Let's do a huge, fantastically amazing, awesome trip before we have kids."

He said, "Sounds great." (something like that)

We have many different places we want to go, but we eventually decided to go on an epic road trip out to the Grand Canyon. Here are the stats:
2 People
3 Weeks
8 States
11 National Parks
6,000 Miles of Driving

I'll be posting some sweet stories about this amazing trip. For now, here's a little teaser of what we got to see. (NOTE: most of our pictures are a pathetically small snapshot of a majestically large scene).


Update! Here are the links to the whole series:
Carlsbad Caverns - New Mexico
Saguaro Cacti - Arizona
Apache Trail - Arizona
Grand Canyon  - Arizona (North and South Rim)
Walnut Canyon - Arizona
Bryce Canyon - Utah
The Big Texan - Texas


Comments

Unknown said…
Seeing the Grand Canyon is definitely on my to-do list. And I'm excited about the pictures!! I know y'all had a great time :)

Popular Posts