My Etsy Shop - Instagram

HISMSV - The Big Texan

HISMSV - How I spent my summer vacation.

Yep, still embarrassed to be blogging about summer, but hey - this is important stuff!

My sister lived in Amarillo, Texas for a semester, so she knows what to do for fun in Amarillo, Texas. Had she not told me, hundreds of billboards along every road leading to Amarillo told me: eat at the Big Texan!

 Because everything's bigger in Texas!

If you can eat a whole 72oz steak + sides, then you get it free. That's their claim to fame. We did not participate. Although, Zane is enjoying a steak, just not 72 ounces.

Part of the experience is taking a photo in the big Texan rocking chair.

Boy, them Texans love their state. There was a waffle iron in the shape of Texas in the gift shop. I didn't buy it. But I might be tempted to buy one in the shape of Florida. Let's hear it for state pride, Floridians!

Everything's wetter in Florida. I meant better!

Comments

Popular Posts