My Etsy Shop - Instagram

Booster Dog

The first ever (to my knowledge) Booster gear for dogs!
Designed exclusively for Rufio by Deborah
Zane and I have been saying how Rufio is total Booster. He's enthusiastic, he's got great character. He's high-energy, and he delivers a remarkable experience. He's an all-around amazing dog who is out there to change the world.
  
Here he is, rockin' the outfit. I made it from a youth small all-start shirt. I just used my savvy seamstress skills to re-design it into dog gear. Savvy?
  
Rufio got tired of the photo shoot, so he went to the other side of the room. But I still took pictures of him. Hellooooo, I have a zoom feature! You can't escape me, little man!

Booster gear for pups will be making it's live debut at the Orlando Booster team weekend retreat!

Comments

Kathy said…
You could start a small home business! Soooo cute!!

Popular Posts