My Etsy Shop - Instagram

Twilight Princess

I started a new Zelda game. Twilight Princess.
At first, Zane said I couldn't play it until I finished Ocarina of Time. But I convinced him that it would be okay. Then after I started the game, I felt the need to play all the time. That's how I know it's fun.


Well, something happened to me. I started getting motion sickness. I thought it only happened when I watched other people play video games, but no. It happens when I play them if the graphics are advanced enough.

Sad day. I can play in 20 minute increments, and thus have been slowly pushing through the game. Maybe this is a good, built-in time allotment. I used to play for hours if I wasn't careful. Now, after 20 minutes, my head is throbbing and I have to close my eyes. Sad day.

Maybe I will go back and finish Ocarina of Time with its primitive graphics. Then I'll go farther back in Nintendo time and play the NES Zeldas. Apparently that's all I can handle.

Comments

Popular Posts