My Etsy Shop - Instagram

Bok Tower Gardens

Zane and I went to the Bok Tower Gardens on Saturday. It was part of our day date. We don't do those very often, and we had to be really strict with our schedules to prioritize this day.


First we started in the museum. It was interesting to learn about the tower and the bells.

Some of the bells are pretty huge.

Then we walked through the gardens. There are tons of little pathways and hidden benches. The entire garden is meant for resting and enjoying nature. It was so peaceful.
My first sighting of a preying/praying mantis. Plus it was brown. It's totally watching me take its picture.

I've never seen lily pads this big. It looks like something out of Zelda. Wait, I think I did see it in Zelda - Forest Temple, Wind Waker? Or was that Ocarina of Time? It's all jumbled in my mind.

We relaxed on this lawn for a while. It was such a beautiful day. The oak trees provided plenty of shade, while we listened to the 30 minute carillon concert.


Next time, we're taking a blanket and a picnic.


Comments

Esther said…
I LOVE Bok Tower! I went as a little girl and thought it was so beautiful and peaceful. My bro and sis just moved right around the corner from it, so I'll be visiting again soon.
Kathy said…
Sure looks like a FUN day date!!

Popular Posts