My Etsy Shop - Instagram

Acting 101

Zane and I have been attending an acting class through Art's Sake Studio. It's a 12-week class, and tonight's class is our halfway mark.

Basically, I love it.

I have such limited experience in the acting world. I did some theater acting in high school, which I totally loved. Then last year a friend let me be part of her student film, which was really nice, because I had zero experience on a film set. I kept starting after the "take one" instead of waiting for "action." Can we say amateur? Uh, yeah.

Skip ahead to present day. I decided to kick it up a notch by taking an acting class. It's been such an encouragement! I had hardly any confidence in this, but my fellow students have really made me feel like I have some talent.

So I auditioned a couple weeks ago for a role and was offered the part. Success! Another confidence boost. Next on the list, build a resume, get a headshot, find an agent. That's actually the next three things on the list.

I'll keep you posted!

Comments

KDogRuns said…
I need some details about this part you got from your audition! I'm so proud of you friend :).

Popular Posts