My Etsy Shop - Instagram

Ru...Fi...Oooooooooo

Rufiooooooooooooooooo - Watch this if you don't know what I'm talking about.

The Rufio I'm talking about isn't Mr. Skunk-head with too much mousse. I'm talking about our puppy:

Oh, hello, perfect little angel!

So here are 10 things like I love about Rufio:

1. He bonded with me immediately

2. He's already housebroken

3. He's fluffy (watch first 10 seconds of this for further understanding)

4. He follows me around the house, and waits outside the bathroom for me, even when I shower

5. He licks my toes

6. He smells nice

7. He comes when I call

8. He loves me (as in the "I was hiding under your porch because I love you" kind of love)

9. He whines at his reflection

10. He takes one piece of food and walks across the room to eat it, so he can eat it close to me.


So, basically I love his co dependence and fluffiness. I'm happy.

Comments

Unknown said…
He's adorable!! Congrats on your newest family member :)

Popular Posts