My Etsy Shop - Instagram

Shaving Bug

The other day I was shaving and thinking about blogging about my razor, because I really like it and I know you guys would be soooooooo intrigued by such a topic.

See, I used to be brand-loyal to Schick. But my deep desire to save money won out and I tried the Up&Up version of Venus. I wasn't sure if I'd like it, but after a couple weeks of use (that's about 4 shaves for me), I was in love (different than the love I have for the babies...or sleeping in...or Zane).

Back to my first story. I was shaving with it thinking about how much I like it, how smoothly it runs across my leg, how to word my blog entry about my dear little razor, and then something caught my eye. My orange and white razor had something...dark...on it.

I brought it close to my eyes for examination and what did I see?

THIS:

Yeah, that's a small bug IN my razor! I had only finished one leg (TMI?), and I obviously had to finish the other one, so I did with this guy in my razor threatening to crawl on me any second. Here's a close up:

AAAAAHHHHH!!!!

Sorry for the poor quality of this photo, and for the little hairs on the left there. Gross. Uhhh...they're not mine...

I left the razor just like that for a few minutes, then came back to the bathroom and found that the bug had escaped the captivity of my razor. I thought I had thoroughly drowned it in the shower, but it's a survivor I guess. I'm waiting for it to show up on/in my other toiletries.

Comments

Unknown said…
Is it a Schick tick? hahahahaha

I made a bug pun.

Popular Posts