My Etsy Shop - Instagram

Three Like-Likes

I've recently been pondering three different like-likes. Here they are:

1. "I like-like Johnny." The double-like signifies romantic interest, more than just friendship. It was used among elementary schoolers in my day. Maybe kids still say it. Adults usually find other ways of saying it.

2. The Facebook "like." I occasionally write "like like like" in the comments if I especially like it. Don't judge. I just really like it!

3. Then there's this like-like:

via
The horrid enemy from Zelda found in several versions of the game in several temples. They suck you up and steal your shield and can only be killed with arrows and din's fire (my personal favorite). I hate those things! I do not like them, like-like them, or like like like them! Not in a box, not with a fox!

And while I was searching for an image of the like-like, I found this:

via
So cute!! Someday I'll make costumes for Zane and me. Probably. Hopefully. Maybe. We'll see.

Three like-likes and cute geek love.

The end.

Comments

Popular Posts