My Etsy Shop - Instagram

Surprise, Surprise

You know that audition where I gave my very serious, terminal-illness monologue for a feature film that was described as "Scrubs meets The Hangover"? The one where I was sure I wasted a Saturday driving up to Gainesville and back for nothing (except that Zane read The Hunger Games to me during the car ride)?

They cast me.

I was shocked. I didn't get the lead or anything, but I was still pleasantly surprised when I received the news.

When I told the audition story to an actor friend of mine on Saturday, he said that it might have been good for me, because I showed the casting director my range. I thought, "Yeah, whatever." But maybe he was right.

I may have stories of film adventures in the swamplands coming up. I haven't completely booked it, though. Cross your fingers for compatible schedules!

Oh yeah, did I mention it's feature length?

Comments

Kathy said…
Fantastic! Surprise, surprise!

Popular Posts