My Etsy Shop - Instagram

Floppy the Invalid

This is floppy. He's a victim of Rufio's love and respect. Floppy's been with Rufio longer than we have. He came with Rufio when we apopted him.
He used to have a nose. But after months of working at it, Rufio finally tore it off in triumph.

Since then, he's done more damage: 
First the eyes, one at a time. Then Floppy's left ear. I think the ear was an accident, but I wouldn't be surprised if Rufio finishes off the other ear.

I'd also like to add that Floppy's rear-end looks brand-new.

What does it all mean?

Comments

Amanda Walton said…
So I don't really know alot about dog toys. But I saw a story on the Today Show about these and thought they were cute. It's just a cover and then you put an empty water bottle inside. Depending on how crafty you're feeling, you could probably make some thing similar yourself.

Here's the link: http://www.muttropolis.com/products2.cfm/id/8389/name/Bottle-Buddy-Dog-Toy
Wow, that's an interesting concept! I might try to create one on my own, but I fear Rufio's mad destruction skills. Maybe I'll use denim against him.

Popular Posts