My Etsy Shop - Instagram

Oreo Addiction!!!!

I've blogged about my infatuations with certain foods before.

Well, dang it! My husband came home with a package of Oreos that were leftover from some party at one of his schools. I'm pretty sure I've eaten half of it. I live with two other people - boys infact, but I haven't seen either one with an oreo in the last two weeks.

Yesterday I ate four.

I'm usually not tempted by processed treats because I just look at the ingredients and get totally grossed out by all the chemicals. In this case...I haven't allowed myself to look at the ingredients because I don't want to know. I just want to eat oreos forever.

I hate oreos. They're ruining my life. But I love them. They taste good.

I just ate two. I dunked them in milk. That makes it healthier, you know.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hmmmm. . . . any correlation between you feeling ill and eating all the Oreos? :-)

Popular Posts