My Etsy Shop - Instagram

Blokus Attack!

Have you guys played Blokus?

Back in March 2009, our Japanese exchange student told us about it. I had no idea what she was describing and I thought it was due to the language barrier.

Last November, someone mentioned it on facebook. I gave it to some friends that Christmas and finally got to play this amazingly fun game.

Three cheers for weddings, because my sister and bro-in-law got it as a wedding gift a couple weeks ago! We played it for a couple hours trying different strategies. (Maybe just one hour...it's hard to say)

It's a game for everyone. You don't have to be good with math or words or charades. It's for introverts and extroverts. For young and old! A perfect bridge for language barriers, like with your husband...JK! With your Japanese students, or foreign relatives, or....other times when you have language barriers. It's also good for times when you all speak the same language! So versatile!

This Christmas, give it to one of your close friends, so you can play it with them. Or get it for me, hehe.

P.S. I just discovered the Blokus website, which I linked above. You can play online. Test it out, and see if you don't fall in love.

Comments

Lisa Parkin said…
Deborah! I love this game!!! (P.S. I've been secretly following your blog! Love it!)

The Parkin's are HUGE gamers and we used to play this all the time. I love it- mainly cause it's one of the only games I won consistently! :)

Lisa

Popular Posts