My Etsy Shop - Instagram

Christmas Season Fun

It's Christmastime! I haven't always been a fan of Christmas. There are many stressful things associated with the holiday (gift-giving...I'm a seriously self-conscious gift-giver), but this year has been fun. Here's a little glimpse into our December so far: 

We decorated the house!


We went to Jamaica for a few days!



Daisy was an amazing traveller, sleeping on the plane, napping on mommy by the pool, playing in the sand. I thought she'd like the water best, but apparently she's a sand-girl. She LOVED the sand. We got some great short videos of her raking her fingers through the gritty goodness and making her version of sand angels. 


We had a fantastic time!
It was beautiful, mon!
I was a little sad to leave Jamaica, but more excited to get home to see my sister who's visiting from China. She lives across the world full-time these days. We have her home for the holidays for the first time in nearly two years!

She's wearing her Pushing Daisies shirt! Pun intended!

We finally took a four generations picture this week. Daisy even waved at the camera. It's mind-blowing to think about how each of us carried and birthed our daughters. Someday Daisy may have a daughter, and she can experience this miracle of bearing life. I've seen a four generations photo where my grandma was the youngest one, and someday we might take a four generations photo where I'm in my grandma's spot. It's crazy. Life.... my mind just exploded.

Daisy's saying hello!

My other sister and bro-in-law are in town now too! So we're having all kinds of family fun times. Lots of games, jigsaw-puzzling, movie-watching, baking, and general fun-having.


The baking is leading to new year's eating/exercise resolutions for me. My body is reaching it's capacity of Christmas cookies. Yum!

Comments

Popular Posts