My Etsy Shop - Instagram

Freezer Paper Stencil Shirts

I've seen freezer paper stencil stuff all over the blog world the past couple years. I decided to finally try it this Christmas for gifts. I came up with several simple design ideas and one complicated one: 


My grandfather is a big Free Cell champ, so I thought the FC man would be perfect. I blacked in most of the design (his shirt) and still messed up his curly hair, but the main theme remains. Be careful when you choose your designs! It can get tedious fast when using an exacto knife to cut out the stencil. 

Here are my other designs. I did these for some of the men of the family. Zane helped me brainstorm design ideas.
Daisy watching me paint the shirts.

Getting ready to paint the oak tree. The Free Cell man is painted in the background. 


I didn't do a tutorial for you, because I basically used this tutorial from Dana Made It. It was a fun project, and since I have a whole roll of freezer paper now, I'll probably eventually make more. 

Comments

Popular Posts