My Etsy Shop - Instagram

Plush Christmas Tree

Four years ago I got the idea to make this craft from a similar stuffed Christmas tree that my coworker brought into the office to decorate for the Holidays. I bought the fabric a year later. This year I finally made it! 


I made two: one for me and one for my neighbor.

I was going to blog a step-by-step tutorial, but I was totally figuring it out as I went, so I skipped photos and made too many mistakes for a proper tutorial. If I make more, I'll show you in detail how to do everything. Basically, I made two Christmas tree pillow-sacks (how else do you describe this?):


Then I sewed them together down the middle and stuffed the four pockets. 


I have a whole list of things I'll do differently next time to make this a smoother process, but it was fun to figure it out and make little toy Christmas trees for Daisy and Ella!

Comments

Popular Posts