My Etsy Shop - Instagram

Everyone Loves Daisy

I've mentioned before about how amazed and humbled I am when people get excited for us and Daisy. A good example of this is Zane's work relationships.

His job involves working in several elementary schools for about two weeks each. He had a great experience this month in a nearby school where everyone was excited about the fitness and character fundraising program that he runs. They love Boosterthon so much that they when found out the theme for this year's program, they incorporated it into every other event at the school: science fairs, etc.

They also love Zane, and therefore, they love me and Daisy.

A couple weeks ago, one of the teachers asked him, "Are you excited about Wednesday?" Zane paused for a second and said, "The fun run is on Friday, actually, but yeah!" The teacher replied, "No, you find out the sex of the baby on Wednesday!"

Strangers remember this stuff! (Okay, she's not a stranger to Zane, but she is to me, so I was surprised.)

This week, Zane returned to the school for follow up stuff, and two of the teachers gave him gifts for Daisy. I was just blown away. I've been blown away by receiving gifts from our friends and family, so I was double blown away by these strangers (to me).

We got these sweet, home-made headbands with flowers. Hopefully Daisy won't be opposed to headbands:


We also got Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See? with a plush brown bear! 



I can't wait to take Daisy by the school wearing her little flower headband to say thanks to these sweet people who loved on us so generously. That goes for all of you. Thank you so much for your love and generosity.

Daisy has no idea the amount of love waiting for her in this world!

Comments

Popular Posts