My Etsy Shop - Instagram

Team Rocket Costume: Meowth

This is part three of my Team Rocket Costume series. Earlier today I posted our Jessie and James costumes. Now I'll show you how I made a Meowth costume for my sister's dog.


By the time I got to making Meowth, I was totally in the zone, and didn't take any pictures of the process, but I'll describe it to you as concisely as possibly.



I used the bottom excess fabric from Jessie's turtle neck. I measured around Rufio's head and sewed a hood. Then I used the ends of the sleeves of Jessie's turtleneck and shortened them a little more for Meowth's feet. I sewed that onto the hood.


Used the same brown scraps from my Pikachu costume and hot-glued them around the ankles. I folded white fabric into a triangle for ears and hot glued them. Lastly, I hot-glued several layers of yellow shirt together and cut them into an oval. Then I glued that between the ears.


Rufio didn't like wearing it, but it's okay, because it's for my sister's dog. 

Check back on Tuesday to see Zorro as Meowth along with the rest of Team Rocket!

Comments

Popular Posts