My Etsy Shop - Instagram

Happy Halloween: Halloweens Past

I love dressing up for Halloween (or anytime costumes are appropriate)! 

Let's take a glance at Halloween's past.

1991
That's me on the far left with my two sisters. My favorite part of this is my Napoleon Dynamite boots.

I didn't do halloween while I was in school, so when I got to college, I was more than ready to let loose with my creative, non-scantily-clad costume ideas.

2005
I was a palm tree and my roommate was a carrot. 

2006
I was "Mysterious Woman in Black." I changed my gait, dyed my hair, and didn't talk. No one recognized me for the first half hour of the party. It was actually pretty uncomfortable being treated like a stranger among my friends. This was before Zane and I were dating. He didn't even know who was behind the mask when we were taking this picture. They were just indulging the photo request of a stranger girl.

2007
His costume went with his roommate that year, so I threw on some silk flowers and a sheer dress and let other people guess what I was. I got Greek goddess, woodland nymph and fairy.


2008

Our first married Halloween we did our first couples costume, Popeye and Olive Oyl. Sorry for the blur!

2009
Prisoner and his ball and chain. 

2010
Fairy! I used a real plant for my headband for my office party. Zane and I didn't dress up that year, because we were out of town for Halloween. I can't find the original photo file...so no picture for this one. 

2011 
Pikachu for the office party!

I hope everyone has a fun, safe Halloween tonight! Check back tomorrow to see our Team Rocket family costume!

Comments

Popular Posts