My Etsy Shop - Instagram

A Shameful List

You know when people are talking about a movie and you say, "Oh, I haven't seen that," and everyone in the rooms returns shocked faces and remarks like, "What?! It's a classic! Were you born in a barn?!" and you reply sheepishly, "No...but Jesus was..."?

You've been there.

Well, so have I! Here's my shameful list of classic and/or popular movies that I haven't seen. Go ahead a judge me. If I ever get Netflix, I'll catch up, maybe.

Jaws
The Godfather
Fargo
Close Encounters of the Third Kind
Animal House
Star Wars 3 - the one where Anakin becomes Vader
Apocalypse Now
Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom
Groundhog Day
The Shawshank Redemption
Fight Club
Batman Begins (either of them)
Silence of the Lambs
The Shining
Jerry Maguire
Back to the Future



That'll do for now.

Comments

Unknown said…
I haven't seen Shawshank Redemption either. I really should. Especially because I have a respectful fascination with the Holocaust.

Movie night in the future?!?! haha.
tonisulli said…
Do not watch Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom - and Jerry Maguire isn't all that exciting - just a couple of classic lines everyone repeats.

I have a few on that list I have not watched yet either. :)


excited about your audtions!!

fuzz,
toni
Joel R said…
Gotta watch Groundhog Day, maybe use the upcoming holiday as an excuse. I'm sure it will be on sometime.
Lisa said…
Ok, The Shining skip. I have never seen ANY of the Indiana Jones movies or Fight Club, which everyone has ruined for us anyway.

The only one I would suggest you watching PRONTO is Back to the Future.

Some movies are just seriously overhyped. :)
Joshua said…
Shawshank Redemption has absolutely nothing to do with the Holocaust. Perhaps Hottie was thinking of Schindler's List.
Betsy Joy said…
Put Shawshank Redemption at the top of your list. I still remember when I saw it. It's long, but so good. :) The other ones.... well, they're okay.

Also, there are tons of free trials for Netflix out there. Get one for a week. I have it, and we watch TV and movies all time time with it. :)

Popular Posts