My Etsy Shop - Instagram

Football is Back...Again

Sunday afternoons are all about football at our house. I'm not really a fan, but I don't mind it too much. I get to do whatever I want and not feel bad for neglecting Zane.

Last year I was really into Zelda. We brought another TV to the living room so we could watch football and play Zelda, while still spending time together...kind of.

This year, I don't think we'll need to do that. I'm kind of over Ocarina of Time. It's too scary. I can't even stand the thought of going into the Spirit Temple. Ugh...sooooo scary!!! So I guess I won't be completing that game. I'm on a break from Wind Waker, since I got bored from how long it took to travel from island to island, plus there was too many clues to remember.

This year, I'll be focusing more on my book. Yes, I'm attempting a work of fiction (have been for 10 years...how depressing), which I'd like to ultimately publish, but that won't be for a while. I'll let you know when to start looking in bookstores and camp out for my book tour.

Plus there's blogging. There's always blogging.

And reading! Zane and I bought some classics - buy two get one free at Barnes and Noble. I'm also working on some recommendations from friends. AND I recently discovered the young adult section of the library, which was like striking gold. Except that I didn't get rich.

Football season might mean the end of quality time Sunday afternoons, but it's also the beginning of a season of productivity!

Until I decide that naps are more important.

Comments

KDogRuns said…
I totally understand this...football season dominating more time thing haha. Sometimes I wish I was raised in a family that looked forward to football season so that it would make it easier for me now in the Bush family. Oh well. I'm just trying to learn more about football so that I understand more & know the players. That helps....some. haha

Popular Posts