My Etsy Shop - Instagram

Wind Waker, My New Love

Time to zero-in on geeky-ness.

When it comes to video games, Zane and I are way behind in the times. We have a game cube. But I'm okay with it, because I'm still working on mastering one joystick.

Last year, Zane introduced me to Zelda: Ocarina of Time. I worked on it for a long time, but I was very dependent on Zane to tell me how to beat the game. I haven't even beat it yet, because I'm too scared to go inside the Spirit Temple. I hate the zombie things that suck your brains. I'm getting anxiety just thinking about it.

I fell in love with Zelda. I hate most video games, but Zelda is all about finding clues and minimal fighting. So, since I was kind of done with Ocarina of Time, I decided to start Zelda: Wind Waker. Hello! Best game ever! No zombies! Happy music! Cute little Link!

I give it my full endorsement.

Last night I spent an hour practice fighting with one of the characters from Offset Island (you gamers out there know what I'm talking about). I need to hit him 300 times before he hits me 3 times. My thumb was worn out last night, so I couldn't succeed. But believe me, I will succeed.

Bonus: The other day I got a private performance of Zane dancing his version of an Irish jig to the opening music of Wind Waker. Love that man.

Comments

Popular Posts