My Etsy Shop - Instagram

Due Date Day


The big June 29. 

I had hoped I wouldn't be pregnant on this day, but it's here, and Daisy's still in my belly. The verdict is still out on whether or not Daisy will make her appearance today. 

I'm officially 40 weeks pregnant. That's a great thing, because it means she's fully developed and healthy in there. I'm blessed that I got to carry her this far, but I'm looking forward to carrying her in my arms soon. 

Last night Zane and I spent another "last night before Daisy comes!" We've had several of those this week, hoping that each time it was the truth. Neither growth group, nor family dinner; neither Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter, nor cinnamon roll consumption has brought forth a child into this world. 


Wednesday night I experienced my first real contractions from 11:45pm to 3:15am. They were coming about seven minutes apart and lasting for a minute each. I was all, "This is it!" Then they stopped, I fell asleep, and woke up at 6:00am realizing that wasn't gonna happen. 

Thursday night it happened again. 1:15 to 3:45am I had even more painful contractions, coming about eight minutes apart and lasting for over a minute each. But those stopped too. 

I've never wanted to experience pain as much as I do today. Come back, painful contractions! I've had several throughout the day, but nothing consistent. She's obviously getting ready! I know she is. Is today the day? 

I'll let you know what happens. 

Comments

Popular Posts