My Etsy Shop - Instagram

Wall Shelf Refresh

Wednesday I had some unexpected time when I was waiting for Rufio to get finished at the groomers. I didn't know how much time I'd have before the groomer called me, so I grabbed this wall shelf, which I have been meaning to refresh for the nursery, and went to town. 


When I was in high school, I had pictures in those frames. In college, I made these dance letters. Now it'll be Daisy's - and guess what? Her name has five letters!


I actually did this in crayon, because my markers are pretty dried up. I don't own pretty gel pens and I didn't wan to buy supplies. Painting letters is kinda hard for me, so I went with crayons. Crayons are not the easiest medium to work with, but they do have bright fun colors. 


I didn't finish before the groomer called, but I was able to finish it up in the afternoon. I matted them with green card stock and stuck them back in. A quick, fun art project for a day with a little unexpected time. Can't wait to show you how it looks in the room...whenever I get to that. 

Comments

Popular Posts