My Etsy Shop - Instagram

How To Butcher a Deer

One Christmas, my dad asked for a video on how to butcher a deer. He's a hunter. Instead of finding some lame legitimate slaughtering instructional, my sisters and I decided to make our own. 

The video starred my dad's three sons (as in his daughters, if we had been boys instead of girls). 

Danny, Drew, and Lloyd - our male alter-egos. 

In the video Danny teaches Lloyd how to shoot a bow and do a proper deer call. Drew shows Lloyd how to pounce and slaughter the kill after successfully shooting it. Lloyd doesn't get to teach, but that's how it is when you're the youngest kid. 


No deer were harmed in the making of this video. However, Lydia--er, Lloyd did get some ant bites.

If I ever stop talking about and start acting on the whole VHS to DVD thing, then I'll show you the final product. We Knapps were already known for our superior video productions, but this one takes the cake.

This was also the first year that Zane and I started dating. He still married me. What a guy.

P.S. Lydia's wearing a Bob Jones University t-shirt.

Comments

Popular Posts