My Etsy Shop - Instagram

Thoughts Over Yogurt and Cupcake

That's just what I'm eating right now.

Yesterday I ran around meeting up with friends and agents. Well, just one agent, who I now can call my own. Yep, I'm a represented actor. But I'm still on the hunt for another agent. You can't just have one agent anymore. Do I sound like I know what I'm talking about? Good.

Next week is our acting class end of semester party. The theme is "animal instincts," so I'm cooking up a great new outfit. I'll post on that later. Guess what animal I'll be channeling.

I'll give you a clue.

Ha! Just kidding. No clues.

There are weeds in my front "yard" area which are as tall as my hip. That's taller than most children. I hate them and I want to pull them out, but it's blazin' hot outside, and I hate sweating. What a dilemma.

Shannon Hale is one of my new favorite authors. Thanks, tinalina, for the recommendation. I just started Book of A Thousand Days. I'm excited. You should read her stuff - especially Austenland if you're a Jane Austen fan.

I also became a member of goodreads recently. I haven't updated much of my profile, but my username is aabracadeborah if you want to check out my bookshelves!

Next weekend we're having house guests, and our hall shower drain is clogged. I hope they don't like to bathe.

Tomorrow is tax day, (actually the 18th this year), and I submitted our taxes on Monday. We had to pay, but not as much as I had originally thought. At first this made me mad, causing me to say, "What has the government done for me?!" Then my friend said, "You live in a place where you're safe at night and there's no fear of the government collapsing...not to mention roads, schools, etc." ...And there was that first-time home buyer tax credit last year.

Fine. I guess I support the government after all. Tax me! Give to Caesar what is Caesar's. That's a hard word to type for me. Caesar.

Don't you think it should be Cesar? Or Ceasar? Or Ceesar?
I'm going to NYC this summer for the first time. I'm kind of super excited. I plan on meeting lots of celebrities, including, but not limited to Lady Liberty and Tina Fey.

I also want to ride in the cash cab. I'll keep you updated.

Lastly, I'll leave you with this awesome you tube video that Zane showed me last night. I had to watch it twice in a row, because I laughed so hard. Then I tried to memorize it. Then I went to sleep.

Or you can go straight to youtube and view it here. Thanks, Mike, for showing this to Zane.

Comments

Joshua said…
Oh my goodness that youtube video is amazing...

Popular Posts