My Etsy Shop - Instagram

Rufio's Hammock

Rufio usually sleeps under the bed (unless Zane is travelling and I cave in...oops!). He has a bad habit of  digging under the bed, which is basically just scraping the floor repeatedly. It's really annoying, and we yell at him and drag him out, and he still does it!

The other night he was digging and it sounded a little different. Yelling at him didn't help, so I reached my hand under the bed to grab him. I grabbed his body, but it was wrapped up in something. Then I had to turn the light on to figure out what was going on. 


When I saw him, I started laughing and told Zane to come take a look. 

The box spring fabric was torn before we ever got Rufio, so he wasn't totally destructive here, but now it's torn even more. I might be mad if we had bought the box spring full price or something, but it was given to Zane in college and it's probably 10 years old. 

Oh, Rufio, always the entertainer. 

Comments

Smirl said…
Looks like a pretty sweet hammock for him! My rabbit did this to my bed in college once. It took me about 30 mins. to finally find him in his new hiding spot.

Popular Posts