My Etsy Shop - Instagram

Our Ultrasound Results

Last Friday, we finally got to see our little baby.


All week I had been debating whether or not I wanted to know the sex of the baby. After 21 weeks of no prenatal care, I was not only used to the mystery baby in my belly, but kind of enjoyed the suspense. Ultimately I decided I did want to know if it was a boy, which would mean getting new, boyish things.

After our appointment, we called our moms and let Daisy share the news with each of them. The next afternoon, when we were just hanging around the house, Daisy decided to re-enact those phone calls with many members of the family. I'll let her tell you what gender baby #2 is: 




As soon as I saw the her on the screen, I started crying. It was so wonderful to finally connect and interact with her. She's no longer a mystery baby growing inside of me. She's my daughter. I'm so excited to meet her. Only a few short months until we do. 





Comments

Popular Posts