My Etsy Shop - Instagram

Shop Spotlight: I Heart Florida Pillows

Do you love Florida! I do!!

It's officially been a week since I started this business of selling handmade goods, and my top-selling item is by far the I Heart Florida pillow! These are a few of the ones I took to the craft fair last week. 


I also have ready made college-themed I Heart Florida pillows for the major universities of the sunshine state, including UF, FSU, UCF, USF and UM. I'm also fully willing and capable to create a custom order to honor your school if it wasn't named in that list. 

My first sale!

Perfect for naps!
Several people have requested custom colors, which I'm more than willing to do! I love trying new ideas and working with people to create something perfect for them.

Please check out my Etsy shop and start a conversation with me about a custom order if you have something in mind! I've been to Joann Fabrics and Hobby Lobby several times in the past few weeks picking up new fabrics for new color combinations!

Plus, I'm working on some new applique designs too, including nautical and western themes and other U.S. states.

These pillows are the perfect home accent to rest your head upon while showing your love for Florida!

Where's My Dream Life Etsy Shop

Comments

Popular Posts