My Etsy Shop - Instagram

OGC Craft Fair on Saturday!

I did something crazy. I signed up as a vendor at a local arts and craft fair!

I thought I was too busy for anything other than work and home, but I started thinking about going to the craft fair and not being a vendor, and I knew I would regret it. So I jumped in two weeks before the event. Being last minute just makes it more exciting.

If you follow me on Instagram (@aabracadeborah) or FB you know that the last two weeks I have been kicking butt, taking names, and starting a small business! I know, I must be crazy.

Creating inventory

Business cards

Display for my booth - WMDL - Where's My Dream Life. Zane said it sounds like a radio station. Oops!
I have quite a bit of merchandise ready to go, but I still wish I had signed up earlier, because the ideas are flowing now! Soon my etsy shop will be filled with goodies. Right now, there's only one item listed, because I've been crafting for the event, not etsy. After the craft fair, I'll work on custom orders and building etsy inventory.

Zane has been a huge help! Since I jumped in (which he was 100% supportive of), he has done all he can to take care of Daisy and let me work.

He said I'm much happier now than I was before I started this. I thrive on creativity!

Please come visit me at the craft fair! It's this Saturday (May 11) from 9-2pm! You don't have to buy something from me, even though that'd be great, but just come by and say hello! Tell me it all looks great!

Check the OGC Arts and Craft Fair Facebook event for more information.

Comments

Popular Posts