My Etsy Shop - Instagram

Baby Brain

I have baby brain. It's a post-partum condition where my brain functions at a much slower rate than before having a baby. Symptoms include: short-term memory loss, inability to listen well, frequent zoning-out, and living in a "haze." Another major symptom is the loss of wit or the inability to understand and create jokes, puns and other funnies.

People around me keep making jokes, and I keep saying, "What?"

Several times I have thought of writing blog posts on different things going on, but whenever I get to my computer I can't remember anything. I blame this on baby brain.

Maybe my inability to communicate well is to better relate to this girl, who has one way of communicating.

She's got a way worse case of baby brain...being a baby and all.

Comments

Popular Posts