My Etsy Shop - Instagram

A Little Mermaid Halloween!

This morning I decided that I didn't want to not dress up for Halloween, so I took my friend Heather's suggestion and figured out some quick Flotsam and Jetsam costumes for Zane and me. 


He cut out the paper for the eyes, and I drew on the spots. It's our least complicated costume and maybe even a little half-hearted, but hey! We did something! 



The girls looked great in their costumes, of course. We opted for a white headband instead of baby powder for Amy this time around. 



After family photos at home, we went to PDQ for free food for those in costume (bogo adult meals, free kids meals). The family next to us were the only people the whole night to get what Zane and I were. That's okay. After dinner, we headed to the mall for trick-or-treating. 


It was already crowded at 6:00pm, with tons of kids in adorable costumes. LOTS of Elsa's and Anna's. Daisy got lots of compliments on her costume. Amy was snuggled in her carseat stroller with a blanket over her, so no one really saw her awesome costume. Probably no one knew what Zane and I were. 


Daisy tried her first lollipop. Then she tried her second lollipop. Then later she tried her first butterscotch candy. All of those were thrown away before total consumption, which was fine with me. 


We waited in line at the Disney store for their special goodie bag, which wasn't that awesome once we got it, but that's okay. 


Daisy likes to hang out in the Disney store anyways, so we just stayed in there away from the crowded hallways for a little while, before heading home. 


A little car-selfie of Flotsam and Jetsam at a red light. Don't worry; Zane didn't drive with his glasses on.


This sweetie slept through all the festivities. She was a perfectly behaved newborn! Now we're hanging out at home handing out candy to trick-or-treaters, which apparently is a thing in apartment complexes. 

Comments

Popular Posts