My Etsy Shop - Instagram

Triple Myself

This weekend is one of those times where I wish I could be three places at once.

1. My cousin's getting married in the Keys tomorrow. A big chunk of my extended family is there. I'm not. But congrats to Chris and Adger from afar!

2. My bff's are spending the weekend in Sarasota. They're lounging on the beach having sweet girl time. I'm not. But I hope they have fun!

3. I'm filming today and tomorrow. I'll also be attending a different wedding tomorrow, that of Marc and Emily. You can bet your life that I'll be burning calories like a crazy woman on the dance floor. Zane and I have a couple sick nasty awesome ideas for showcasing the bride and groom in group dances. I'll let you know how it goes.

Zane is Marc's best man, so that made the decision for us. After we had decided to miss the family wedding, I was cast in the film, which is great! But it also means missing girls weekend. Oh, life! That's how it goes sometimes.

I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend and congratulations to all those who are swapping nuptial vows!!!

Comments

Popular Posts