My development in pictures.
Commentary per grade:
1. I love that I lost both my front teeth at the same time. It's so cute. I remember thinking that I was cute.
2. Wore an Aladdin t-shirt and crooked bangs. Lookin' frumpy, kid.
3. Dressed up with shoulder pads and a necklace.
4. Ashamed of my big teeth, I did a closed-mouth smile. My mom got mad at me.
5. Accepted the open-mouth, big-toothed smile.
6. Started wearing lipstick.
7. Abandoned lipstick and changed my hairstyle after 13 years of bangs.
8. Reverted back to bangs.
9. Peak of awkward stage.
10. Braces-free and first introduction to the flat iron.
11. The year of the highlights.
12. Severe senioritis and completely over school pictures.