My Etsy Shop - Instagram

Sunday Filming

Sunday morning I woke up at 5:30 AM! What? The sun wasn't even up! I haven't gotten up that early since my days at Chick Fil-A, except when I'm volunteering at the Disney marathon or taking someone to the airport...or FILMING!

I drove to Leesburg, which was a pleasant drive that time of morning. I listened to some Jeff Deyo and John Piper. I'm finding other ways to stay spiritually fed, since acting may keep me away from church on occasion. Of course, incorporating sermons into my driving playlist is always a good thing.

My friend and co-actor, Erica got some pictures on set with her phone:

Producer Mike, director Anthony, actors Deborah and Lance

Julia and Nurse Karen
a.k.a.
Deb and Erica.

With Suzanne - all Artsakers!

All morning we worked on a five-person scene. Then after lunch the other actors left, and Adam (lead) and I ended up with a 12-hour day. Those twelve hours flew by, because I had so much fun! At the end of the day, I got into my car and squealed with glee. My day had been so freakin' awesome. Zane said my bucket was full.

God made me to act. It's an amazing feeling, doing what you love to do - what you were made to do!

Can't wait for next weekend!

Comments

I LOVE that you love this so much!
Mrs. T. said…
It's so wonderful doing what you LOVE!

Popular Posts