My Etsy Shop - Instagram

200th!

This is my 200th post.

200 minutes ago: Today at 12:40 p.m., I was at work, thinking about my callback tonight.

200 hours ago: May 9, 2011, 8:00 a.m., I was walking Rufio and dreaming of exotic destinations.

200 days ago: October 30, 2010, I was in Georgia, picking cotton.

200 months ago: September 17, 1995, I was home from school (fourth grade, where I had probably been reading The Lion's Paw by Robb White) enjoying my carefree afternoon at the house on Glastonberry Road, from which my family moved the next summer.

200 years ago: May 17, 1811, Paraguay became an independent nation. This is not directly relevant to me.

200 posts ago: May 20, 2009, almost two years ago, I wrote this first post.


In honor of my 200th post, how about you go ahead and follow me! In return, I'll tell you about this lovely photo:


This picture was taken approximately 167 months ago in the summer of 1998, before braces, before eyebrow management, before digital cameras. It was also right before our family went on a cruise to celebrate my grandparents' 50th wedding anniversary.

No, those aren't natural curls. I slept in 200 perm curlers the night before. Not really 200, I just wanted to use that number again.

Comments

Kayla said…
I was with you picking cotton!!!
Vicky said…
I am impressed with the all the 200s. And, can I just say how cute you looked with all those 200 curls!
Lydia said…
I hope later you will include the awesome hat you wore to the airport to cover up those 200 curls.
Oh yeah!! I don't have a picture of that though.

Popular Posts