My Etsy Shop - Instagram

Please Tell Me

Five things I want people to tell me if they see:

1. A booger hanging from my nose.
2. An eyelash chilling on my cheek.
3. A bug crawling around on my face.
4. A nasty chunk of something in my teeth.
5. An unruly section of eyebrow that has separated from the rest of the brow.

Please, for the sake of my vanity, tell me these things!

I'd rather be embarassed for a second, then see it at the end of the day and wonder how many people did NOT tell me about it, but just stared instead. I understand. I've been guilty of the stare-without-share before. But let's just agree to end that nonsense right now.

Good.

Comments

Betsy Joy said…
So true. I had something stuck in my teeth last week but no one told me until a student finally did in 6th period! Lol.

Popular Posts