My Etsy Shop - Instagram

Nerd Alert!

I know, you're expecting another picture from my middle school days. I was such a looker.

But instead, I'm going to share with you my costume for my upcoming film shoot this weekend. It's a no-budget film, so we're responsible for our own costumes. *eye wiggle* I'm playing the nice smarty-pants, who doesn't get out much.


I'm excited because I've got an intense scene that's comparable to the transformation scene in American Werewolf in London. Look it up on that popular video-sharing website. I have a feeling that the special effects in this film will be similar, but not quite as advanced as that one. Retro-style.

Maybe you'll see it someday.

The producer wants to submit it in festivals...and carnivals!

(thirty points)

Comments

Kayla said…
It's true - I was expecting a middle school photo...teehee! This is great! I hope you have fun this weekend.

Also - what's the deal with the points??

Popular Posts