My Etsy Shop - Instagram

September Feels So Good

Welcome, September!!

I hate August. I think my hatred stems from 17 years of going back to school in August. Or it could be the intense heat. Or the lack of holidays. Or the absence of a clearly defined season: not really summer anymore, but not yet fall. Whatever it is, I hate it.

September is just fresh and clean. The rest of the year is fun and full of hope.

Last year around this time, I wrote this post. In it I mentioned how I had spent the entire previous year in stagnant anxiety. This year couldn't have been more opposite. This year I have experienced serious positive internal change. Hallelujah. Let's hope that continues.

I haven't put my fall decor out, and I'm not super excited about the holidays yet (I'm actually kind of nervous about Christmas), but I'm glad that August is over.

Happy September!

Comments

Popular Posts