My Etsy Shop - Instagram

Easiest Broccoli Salad

I only make easy food. So when I tell you this is easy, believe me.

Super zoom!

This is Zane's mom's recipe. I've had other variations. You can play with it if you're brave like that. 

Ingredients:
Couple bags of broccoli slaw from Publix! I haven't been able to find it at other grocery stores, fyi. 
Vinegar
Mayonnaise
Sugar (not pictured)
Craisins
Sunflower seeds

Directions:
1. Dump the brocoli slaw in a big bowl. 
2. For every bag of slaw make this portion of dressing (I'm guessing on the measurements here, so just experiment until it tastes right):
  • 1/2 cup of mayonnaise
  • 1/4 cup of sugar
  • 1 TBSp of vinegar

3. Mix dressing into broccoli salad
4. Add a bunch of craisins and some sunflower seeds. Yes, this is how I make it. Add whatever amount works for you! If you're crazy, you can even chop up fresh broccoli and add some florets! 

Yum!

You can't go wrong. Trust me. I'm not a cook, and I get compliments on it every time.

Comments

Popular Posts