My Etsy Shop - Instagram

Garage Sale and a Flat Tire

Once upon a Saturday, Zane and I tried to visit garage sales. 
We had a great time, until this happened:

Flat tire. 


Zane tried to get the spare out, but he couldn't figure it out, so we waited outside somebody's house for the AAA man in the heat of Florida in August.


Of the three of us, Rufio had the best attitude. 


It was just another adventure for him, including growling at birds. I eventually let him chase them away. 


To pass the time, I had Zane take my portrait against the elegant brick post. That's my regal facial expression. 


Then the sweet AAA man came and gave us water and got the spare out and replaced it. 


It was such a bad bust that we had to buy a new tire - and the existing tires were only six months old. 

And that's why we never garage sale.

Comments

Popular Posts