My Etsy Shop - Instagram

Azalea Progression

You know how I love azaleas!? Well, I did a little photo project for you guys (read: myself). This is the large, overgrown azalea bush outside our living room window.
February 11

February 24


February 27


February 27
Close-up of the buds ready to pop!


February 28


March 1 - Pop! This is a morning shot, so it's kind of faded.

March 2

March 3
There are still more buds waiting to bloom!

Yay! These bushes grow along the entire strip between the two houses, which means every window on that side of the house opens to these beautiful blossoms!

Comments

Lydia said…
I love it when the buds cover you bush and you know in a couple days they will all be blooming. That's how grandma's was on Saturday night, so today it's probably perfect!

Popular Posts